Saturday, July 12, 2008

The kids really don't know what to think about this giant white guy holding a small silver box. They do know that after it clicks they get to see themselves on the back of the silver box.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I luv this pic.. The 2 on the left look like , what the world and the 2 in the middle look like .. yea i like the silver box .. LOL I wish I knew what they were thinking :)I can only imagine you are little tall and you need more of a tan :P

Vaughn and Kay Bradley said...

I see the faces and am so thankful you two are there to tell them about the love of Jesus. You are in our prayers. Thank you for letting me be a small part of your lives to pray for you. love you, msK