This is what we started lunch with today. It was wonderful. It is bruschetta bread with pumpkin (squash in the US), onion and chives. I don't really like onion, but this was good.
I'm not that crazy for pumpkin but it does look really good. Don't suppose you got the recipe! The beach looks wonderful. I forgot, does Australia have a Burger King? Just wondering. love you guys, kayB
Hello Sarah and Ryan!!! I miss you both :) I'm soo excited to see how God uses you! i love pumpkin, so i think i probably like that...so are you guys havin fun?
2 comments:
I'm not that crazy for pumpkin but it does look really good. Don't suppose you got the recipe! The beach looks wonderful. I forgot, does Australia have a Burger King? Just wondering. love you guys, kayB
Hello Sarah and Ryan!!!
I miss you both :) I'm soo excited to see how God uses you! i love pumpkin, so i think i probably like that...so are you guys havin fun?
Post a Comment