
I have been on a lot of fishing trips since I was a kid but only a few with my dad have been better than the trip I took Monday. My brother-in-law Andrew and 2 guys from his church went with me to fish for rainbow trout in Branson Missouri. We caught a lot of fish 50 or 60 in all but that wasn't the best part of the trip. The best part was the fellowship with 3 great guys. You see Andrew, Jake, Joe, and my self are all believers in Christ. Even though I had never spoken to Jake and Joe before Monday it was amazing all that we just clicked from start. Jake is retired and Joe is the assistant pastor at a church. We talked about fishing, boats, sports, missions, God, and just about everything else. It was a great trip one I will probably always remember. Fishing and hanging out with people that love God are two of my favorite things to do on this earth. I know I will hang out with people in heaven, but I just hope that I can talk Jesus and a few close friends into going on a few fishing trips.
No comments:
Post a Comment